Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Project research: throw pillows

So I have taken on the task of making some throw pillows for my couch. I'm going to take Mick shopping with me for fabric, because after all its his couch too...but I am browsing Etsy for ideas and cute pillows that people are making and selling. I thought I would share my research. It's been a few days since I posted last, once again flaking on the Etsy tag Monday, so I am going to make up for it with some cute pillow listings.


I kind of love this fabric. Honestly, there are only so many places that a funky chicken fabric would work in my house, but I might make an exception for this pillow. Couch Potatoes etsy shop has quite a few unique pillow fabric choices. Definitely worth taking a look. I also like the simplicity of the design, as I think its something I am capable of making.



I adore the incorporation of my newest favorite thing into this pillow, the minky fabric. Its so soft. This pillow would be perfect to the touch for any little one to sit with. If you look through Icing on the cupcake's Etsy shop, you can find matching blankets as well.






Just for fun I love this whole store. DiffractionFiber has some of the best, most creative, delicious pillows out there. This fortune cookie is just one of the many food pillows that you can find in this shop. Looks comfy too!





If I didn't think that these would get trashed with my pets running amuck, I would consider these adorable scrabble tile pillows. I highly recommend Pillow Happy's shop. Birds, olives, pears, coral, pillows for geeks...whatever you want on a pillow, its likely there. Browse. DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment