Monday, April 13, 2009

Etsy Tag Monday: Kitten

Yippee! It's kitten season, and that means that we are getting one! The hope is to pick up our new furry friend on Wednesday. We havent picked one out yet, nor have we named the kitten we haven't met, but rest assured, you will see photos of the lil one soon enough. With that being said, todays Etsy Tag Monday is appropriately: Kitten. Here goes.



Again, more reasons for me to want to learn how to knit. You can knit one of these Hopefull Kittens with the pattern by Cheezombie. You can find things to do with all the leftover random yarn in your collection, and get one of these cuties.




Seriously...how cute is this lil kitten hat for a newborn? I only hope that when i start a family, people read my blog and get gift ideas. Too cute. Gem's Boutique offers this hat in a few colors as well.



Hooray for sock animals. I appreciate the effort and the adorable designing in an idea that I wish I had thought of myself. This kitten is a polka dot dream, and child friendly to boot. Uppity Woman Designs has quite a few other fun sock animals as well in addition to assorted knicknacks.



For my final Etsy find today, I went with these adorable hand warmers by KnitLush. Not everything has to be about the kids you know. With a little Beatrix Potter button accent with a Miss Moppet kitten, these are definitely something you should add to your wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment