Sunday, April 26, 2009

hidden away

So I kind of disappeared this weekend. When there were BBQ's galore, birthday parties to attend, and other fun stuff in the city to do, I chose to stay at home most of the weekend. Saturday I did go to a BBQ briefly, but was home in my PJ's by 8:00. I think thats Ok every once in a while. Just disappearing, no justification needed. We did go and buy a few video games today to entertain us, in addition to continuing the search for a kitten (we don't own one yet, though I'm hopeful we find a new friend this week. This relaxing weekend allowed me to almost complete a commission of 6 onesies, and do a few of my own for my shop. Im rested, and ready to start my week....hopefully being as productive as I need to be. A few of the latest and greatest for you to check out...

Continuing with the retro theme this weekend, I made this super cute 1-up onesie. I debated actually including the 1-up words on it, but decided that simple is better.



I also made a similar tulip for my commission, and liked it so much, I added it to my store too!

No comments:

Post a Comment