Wednesday, March 25, 2009

shoe photography

I am an amateur photog at best. Just because you have a digital SLR doesn't make you a pro...and while I would love to have better equipment, and take better photos, I do what I can with what I have, and use my little Photoshop skills for some post production. I could use a class. I could use a few. One of my personal faves that I took with my Nikon D40 is one of a shoe in a shoe garden in SF. Alamo Square to be precise.
One of my favorite shots Mick took the same day.

What I realize though is how much i like shoe photography. In my search today, I found some awesome examples. My personal favorites being the shoes that I love to wear...Chuck Taylors. Comfort is key.

Check out this lot of Converse photography by Pink Sherbert Photography.

I wish I knew how to borrow other peoples images from Flickr, but check Honey Pie!'s shots out too. Gorgeous.

There are pools dedicated to Converse photography on Flickr. Like this shot by steviemcgillicuttie. Love the polaroid. Love the shoes.



I think I'm going to start taking shoe photos. Your shoes, my shoes, everyones shoes. Especially the little shoes...after all little things are my game now.


No comments:

Post a Comment