Tuesday, May 19, 2009

distracted

Sorry for the lag in my writing. I feel like I had something good and regular going for a while, and then this morning I realized that I missed Etsy Tag Monday! Mick's Dad was here since last Wednesday, and just left, so I was distracted. We are actually leaving for NY on Wednesday night as well, but I'm going to do my best to try and write while I'm there. One of the blogs I follow, for my own art edification is OMG Posters. This lovely gem appeared there this morning, and I thought it was appropriate for this blog. Is it weird that I want to buy it to prepare for when I actually have a kids room to hang it in. Is it normal to start collecting stuff when I'm neither married nor pregnant? I just think its super cute, and would be a great start to any kids room, so I'm sharing it with you. It's a limited edition print that comes in two sizes from Laffiche Moderne. Enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment