Thursday, April 30, 2009

Focus: other blogs...

In a perfect world, I'd find a way to do this crafting stuff full time. I'd have a screen print machine, a die cut machine, a heat press, know how to be a master sewer, and have some more knowledge of how to use Illustrator. I'd go back in time, and take the art classes I should have ages ago.

I know there is always time for this, but in the mean time I have to pay the bills, so anything I start will be slow and go.

I have however found some inspiration in other peoples blogs, and people who have had the ability to take their love full time, or just be successful. Some are craft blogs, some home decor, others photography. Here is a small sample of the ones I regularly follow. The talent pool is endless. Some blogs I recommend...

























No comments:

Post a Comment