Wednesday, April 1, 2009

animals with tails

To date, I've been all over the map. From onesies that resemble karate wear, to sailboats, to cows, my designs have been more of a spur of the moment, what should I make kind of stuff. Some of them have been commissions, which I of course am OK with, and will continue to be, but I need more focus for the shop. More focus for "The Little Goat."

So...with the new name of "The Little Goat", I figure animals with tails...i can get creative within paramaters of a tail. (Maybe sneak a walrus or two in there)

So far...I have Sock Monkeys, Cows, Foxes, Dogs, Cats, etc...

I posted a query about animals with tails...got responses like lemurs, skunks, squirrels and teenagers! What do you think??? I think that these will be my next ones, but want the public opinion.

2 comments: